Twitter rants are common on Twitter by celebrities and emos, but Wednesday it was reserved for Kanye West’s muse Ian Connor. According to a report, a third woman has come forward to accuse the popular stylist and model of raping her. Previously, Connor was accused of rape by 23-year-old Malika Anderson and 20-year-old singer, Jean Deaux. Khadiata Diallo, 19, recently told The Daily Mail that Connor raped her when she was 16 and still a virgin.
The two met on social media after Connor direct messaged her. Diablo said the first time she met him, he was a bit odd, but not unfriendly. “It was nothing specific—just little things, side comments he would say that made me think he was weird,” she said. “When you observe someone and you get this weird aura about them—that’s what it was.” Anderson, 23, originally alleged in a detailed blog post that Connor penetrated her with his penis without her consent.
In deleted tweets, which you can read below, Connor labeled Malika Anderson a “walking trash can emoji” on Wednesday, and posted a photo of her on Twitter alongside the caption, “Warning-filled with lies and Gonorrhea.” Jezebel, who ran the incident back in October 2014, said that Anderson told them she waited until December of the following year to report it to authorities after she began receiving harassing tweets from someone she suspected was Connor. “I had been thinking about reporting for awhile, but I just had been hesitant,” she said to Jezebel at the time.
“After that, I was just like, ‘Oh, no.’ I have had to deal with so much because of this. I was so depressed and I went through a lot, and I was like, ‘You’re not about to come back and harass me anymore.” In the case of Khadiata Diallo, Connor allegedly knew the 16-year-old was a virgin, yet he persistently pestered her for sex from the moment she arrived. “He said, ‘Why did you come here if you’re not going to do anything with me?’ I just thought we were going to be hanging out,” she said. “I wasn’t ready to lose my virginity,” she told The Daily Mail.
Connor’s case has essentially been closed, according to The Daily Mail. Anderson was told by Decatur County police that the case would likely be dropped after half-heartedly attempting to contact Connor.
“Then they tried to call Ian again to ask him again about coming in for questioning,” she says. “But when they called him again, the number had been disconnected. So either he blocked it or he changed the number, I don’t even know. And then after [the detective] said that, he said, ‘Well, you know, unless you have any evidence, and we can’t force him to come in for questioning, then there’s not much else we can do right now, and the case is likely to be closed. It can be reopened if somebody else comes up, but if you don’t have anything else to give us, then there’s not anything else we can do.’”
A prolific tweeter, Ian Connor brags on those who are unsuccessful in attacking his reputation.